From 1915 through 1932, the Ford Assembly plant produced almost 200,000 cars and served as a financial anchor for the near east side of Indianapolis. When the plant closed, it sat abandoned for many years. In 2017, TWG Development acquired the property with the goal of redeveloping it to create a work, live and play complex. The new life of the building includes 132 apartments on floors 2-4 of the building and 5,500 square-feet of retail as well as TWG’s new headquarters at street level. Amenities for the building include garage parking and bicycle storage, a fitness center, a resident coffee bar and lounge as well as a rooftop deck featuring a barbecue grilling area, fire pit lounge, putting green, hammock lounge and a fantastic view of the Downtown skyline.