Creating better places.
Hitchcock Design Group is an award-winning landscape architecture, placemaking and urban design practice with offices in key markets across the United States.
We believe that what we do adds value to the communities we are privileged to work in, increasing our clients’ return on investment by making communities more culturally reflective and aesthetically attractive.
As attentive stewards of the land, we seek to address the challenges of climate change through disciplined research, meticulous engineering and thoughtful landscape design, turning challenges into sustainable solutions that maximize the economic viability, resiliency, livability and enjoyment of this precious resource we call home.
YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ARE OUR PRIORITY
While Hitchcock Design Group lives in the business of planning and design, we are equally focused on building relationships and consensus with the clients we serve, the communities we design for, and the colleagues we establish on every project. All staff members are empowered to do whatever it takes to satisfy your requests. We care about you and your success beyond the project.
Master Planning and Land Use Planning
Public Parks and Open Spaces
Our practice is driven by people that care.
Our mission is to provide premier services and memorable experiences for lifelong clients.
Our vision is to be the choice consultant, employer, and investment.
We value community, curiosity, diversity, entrepreneurship, lifestyles, transparency, trust, & teamwork.
We operate our business by ten principles we refuse to compromise on. Collectively, this is our brand.
- Work with good people that we respect (staff, clients, partners)
- Operate in teams that trust each other Expect each of us to be multipliers instead of diminishers
- Expect work and life to complement one another
- Pursue interesting work that aligns with our strengths
- Provide clients responsive, proactive, and enjoyable experiences
- Practice creativity that functions when built
- Craft graphics and technical docs that instill confidence
- Maintain fresh systems, standards, and tools that support design
- Learn as we practice then willingly teach what we learn
Our practice ranges from multifamily to mixed-use, civic to senior living, healthcare to hospitality, recreation to education and more. Want to dig deeper? We’re all about that.